CREATE for Students
CREATE is the GSD’s online portal, which gives students and alumni 24/7 access to search internships and jobs, view resources in the document library, view employers, and make career advising appointments.
How do I access CREATE?
Log on to CREATE via desktop or mobile device using your Harvard Key.
- After logging on, go to Academic Information > Career Interests.
- Select your interests from the drop-down menu to receive notices about events and opportunities related to your interests.
- Click on Save Changes and Continue. You are ready to start your search.
When will incoming students have access to CREATE?
Access to the CREATE system for incoming students will begin mid-August.
At that time, students will be permitted to log on and use the CREATE resources. If you have questions or issues logging on to CREATE after mid-to-late August, please contact Career Services for assistance.
How do I find events?
- In the left side bar, select Events then go to Workshops.
- You will see a list of all the upcoming career events hosted by the GSD or other schools across Harvard (such as the Kennedy School or Faculty of Arts & Sciences).
- Click on the event name to see a description and details about the location, time, and registration process (if required).
How do I rsvp for events?
- Go to Events.
- Select Workshops.
- Choose the event you would like to attend.
- Click on the RSVP button to reserve a space for the event.
What else can I view on CREATE besides job opportunities?
Access our document library for discipline specific guides, career strategy guides, the Career Services video library, and other resources pertaining to professional development. On the left sidebar, go to Resources then select Document Library. Topics include:
- How to build and maintain a professional network
- The art of salary negotiation
- How to write resumes and cover letters
- How to create an effective portfolio
- International students seeking employment in the U.S.
Looking for advice or more information about jobs or internships?
Log on to CREATE to schedule a 30 minute advising session with one of our Career Counselors.