All Classrooms at the GSD are equipped with Projectors or Digital Display Screens at a minimum. Learn more about the equipment in our spaces as well as portable equipment options.
The Frances Loeb Library in partnership with the Computer Resources Group allows GSD Professors, Visiting Lecturers and Teaching Assistants to borrow digital equipment to support classroom and studio instruction. Learn more about this here.
Building Services also maintains an inventory of non-digital presentation equipment, which can be signed out between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday–Friday.
These items include:
- Dry Erase Boards and Markers
- Pinup Boards
The Gund Photo Lab is bookable 6:00 AM to 2:00 AM daily. Make a Photo Lab Reservation.
There is a limit of 2 hours per day, per person.
Photo Lab Rules
- Leave the room as you found it; clean up after yourself.
- Do not remove equipment from the Photo Lab without permission.
- Models should not be left in the Photo Lab for more than 24 hours; they will be disposed of without notice.
- Avoid wasting backdrop paper; ensure it doesn’t touch the floor.
- Neatly cut and recycle any soiled backdrop paper.
These rules are crucial for maintaining the Photo Lab’s organization and cleanliness.
Rooms with Projectors:
- Gund Hall Room L08 (Gropius)
- Piper Auditorium
- Gund Hall Room 109
- Gund Hall Room 112 (Stubbins)
- Gund Hall Portico 121
- Gund Hall Portico 122
- Gund Hall Portico 123
- Gund Hall Room 124
- Gund Hall Room 318
- Gund Hall Room 505
- Gund Hall Room 510
- Gund Hall Room 516
- Gund Hall Room 517
- 42 Kirkland St. Room 1-G
- 7 Sumner Road Room 104
- 7 Sumner Road Room 402
- 485 Broadway Room 222
Mobile Digital Display Screens:
The screens in Gund Hall are mobile and can be relocated on request by email to [email protected]. Locations where screens at typically found include the following:
- Piper Auditorium
- Gund Hall Room 111
- Gund Hall Room 110 (PIT)
- Gund Hall 2nd Floor lounge
- Gund Hall 3rd Floor Lounge
- Gund Hall 4th Floor Lounge
- Gund Hall Room L20 (InfoCommons)
- Gund Hall Porticos 121-123
Rooms with Mounted Display Screens:
- Gund Hall Room 520
- Loeb Library Collaboration Space 1
- Loeb Library Collaboration Space 2
- 40 Kirkland St. Room 1-D
- 42 Kirkland St. Room 1-A