Please visit the Innovation Task Force to access additional resources.
For additional support with online teaching and technical help, please reference the resources below, or contact the Computer Resources Help Desk at email@example.com
- 2020: Essential Tools for Remote Design Research, Frances Loeb Library
- Best Practices for Inclusion and Belonging in the Virtual Classroom
- The archived resources here (available to GSD faculty through HarvardKey login) contain guidelines, helpful links, and discussions on best practices from the initial transition to online teaching:
- For faculty: teachremotely.harvard.edu
- For students: learnremotely.harvard.edu
- Follow this link to join “Teaching Online” on Slack via HarvardKey. This forum, established by the Provost’s Office, is described as a supplement to existing efforts within Schools. Here is a Getting Started guide for Slack.
- Additional Harvard centers with established online pedagogy resources are:
- Updates from Harvard University IT Academic Technology
- Copyright Considerations for the Harvard Community in Shifting Courses from In-Person to Online During the COVID-19 Crisis
- Information Regarding Recording Class Sessions: Q&A and Best Practices
- Sign up for an online training for Teaching Remotely with Zoom with Harvard IT
- Search “Zoom” in Harvard IT’s Service Portal for knowledgebase articles
- Zoom’s corporate web site offers a robust online Help Center, including how-to videos, live webinars, and FAQ's