- Students must complete their applications at least four weeks before their expected departure date.
- Funding is open to all students enrolled at the GSD, regardless of their citizenship, visa status, program, or seniority.
- Students applying must demonstrate excellence in their field of study and convey how this experience abroad will facilitate academic growth and career success.
- Students must be returning to the GSD for at least one semester after their trip.
- While most students travel abroad during the summer and j-term, funding is available year-round.
- Students may not submit an application for funding for a travel experience they have already taken.