The GSD is open to the public. Before entering the Frances Loeb Library, non-Harvard visitors must check-in with GSD Security at Gund Hall’s Quincy Street entrance. As outlined in the GSD’s Reopening Guidelines, visitors are required to provide proof of vaccination (including a booster shot) and photo ID.
Need Library Help?
- To ask a question, go to Ask a Design Librarian
- To schedule a research consultation with a librarian, make an appointment
- To join an upcoming workshop, check our library workshop calendar
- To learn more about our collections and get started with your research, see our research guides
- For questions about Canvas, see our Canvas support page or email [email protected]
- HOLLIS (books, images, articles & more)
- HOLLIS Images
- HOLLIS for Archival Discovery
- Material Order SEARCH
- Harvard Geospatial Library
- DASH (research repository)
- Information on borrowing print and electronic materials and equipment for classroom instruction, course reserves, and purchase requests
- Information for alumni, visitors, and students on a leave of absence
- Information on research guides, research consultations, writing services, mapping and GIS inquiries, Canvas support, and policies (open access, copyright and fair use)