How to add a TA to your course site
- Any individual you plan to add to your Canvas course as a TA must have a HarvardKey credential, in addition to an active role at Harvard.
- If your TA is also enrolled in your course, please contact [email protected] for assistance, (the instructions below do not apply).
- Log into Canvas and navigate to your course site.
- From the navigation panel on the left, select “Manage Course”
- Select “Manage People”, then select “Add People to your course”
- Search for your TA by entering their official Harvard email address
- When prompted to select a role, choose TA (this permission level does not include access to grades, comments or student submissions).
- If needed, contact [email protected] for assistance