We are pleased to offer several ways for alumni to connect with current students, as well as fellow graduates:
- Join the Harvard GSD LinkedIn Group
- Learn about related programs and events for GSD alumni
- The GSD Alumni Council is a group of alumni who return to the GSD twice yearly to discuss issues regarding alumni contributions to the school. Council members are available to GSD students and alumni for advising and networking opportunities.
- Find fellow graduates through alumni.harvard.edu, an online community which connects Harvard alumni throughout the University. Your first step will be to claim your HarvardKey.
Hire a GSD student for a summer internship or full time job
We welcome the active involvement of GSD alumni in recruiting efforts. Choose the method that works best for your organization or contact us for details. We look forward to working with you!
- Schedule a spring visit to recruit on campus at the GSD. Call Anne Creamer at 617-495-4296 to handle arrangements for your visit.
- Post an opportunity for students and alumni. Email jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org, or post them directly via your employer account on CREATE.
- Participate in our employer database at CREATE. The name of your organization, GSD alumni who are employed there, and the firm/organization's website are included in this password-protected database. Contact Anne Creamer to express your interest.