The Office of Student Affairs maintains a record of your local and permanent addresses while you are enrolled at the GSD. To update your address please login to my.Harvard. You will find the address update form under the Forms tab at the bottom of the page.

Please Note: Local addresses are valid for the entire year. Local addresses are used for summer mailings. Please contact us if you wish to have GSD mailings sent to a non-local address.

The Development and Alumni Relations Office maintains alumni addresses.