To Request a Key

If you are a student or faculty member, please see the staff assistant in your academic department. Those authorized to request keys for their department must start by filling out a Work Order Request Form.

To Return a Key

Please return your key directly to Building Services in Gund L30.

Switching Keys

Keys should never be given to another GSD community member without following the proper procedures for returning and requesting keys. Until a key has been properly returned to Building Services, the key holder is considered responsible for that key.

If you have a question regarding keys, please contact Trevor O’Brien in Building Services.