The GSD Diversity Cabinet serves as the committee arm of the GSD’s ongoing efforts to increase diversity, deepen inclusion, and advance a sense of belonging for all GSD community members.
The Mission of the GSD Diversity Cabinet is to engage students, faculty, and staff in supporting a diverse intellectual and social climate. In alignment with this mission, it provides strategic consultation around concerns that impact inclusivity and belonging for all members of the GSD community. These concerns include, but are not limited to, recruitment and retention, curriculum, communications, media, and public events. The Cabinet’s consultation seeks to advance a welcoming environment for individuals of varied abilities, backgrounds, beliefs, cultures, identities, races, lived experiences, perspectives, and values.
Academic Year 2020-2021 Cabinet Members
- Aeshna Prasad, Student Forum DIB Chair
- Andrew Holder, Architecture
- Ann Forsyth, Planning/UPD
- Chris Reed, MLA/UD
- Esther Chong Weathers, DIB
- Gareth Doherty, Landscape Architecture
- Geri Nederhoff, Student Services
- Paige Johnston, Communications
- Naisha Bradley, DIB
- Sara Wilkinson, Human Resources
- Stephen Gray, UD